How To Submit An Application
Please ensure that you fully complete the appropriate application form below. All completed forms must include a postal address, an email address and a daytime telephone number where you may be contacted. Once completed, please send the membership form and direct debit mandate to the Membership Cordinator.
Membership is open to all those with an interest in cardiac science. Society membership runs from the 1st January to 31st December each year.
All members who successfully complete undergraduate exams or the Certificate in Electrocardiography receive a free badge. Any member wishing to purchase a replacement badge should post their request and payment to the Registrar together with their membership number and Society status. All badges are priced £10.
Q: I have never been a member before, but I would like to join the Society. How is this done?
The various membership categories and the accompanying application forms can be found on this page. They are in Adobe pdf format so you will need Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your machine. E-mail your completed form to email@example.com. Don’t forget to complete your direct debit mandate. If you do not have access to the internet or cannot download the form please put your request for a form in writing to SCST Administration postal address (SCST Membership Coordinator, British Cardiovascular Society, 9 Fitzroy Square, London W1T 5HW), clearly stating the address to which you want it sent.
Q: I have previously been registered as a member of SCST before and I would like to rejoin the Society
Q: I would like to join the Society but I am a long serving member of the profession, what do I do?
Q: We are a locum agency/equipment company and would like to advertise in your Journal. How do we achieve this?
A: Please contact the Comms Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
SCST Membership Coordinator
British Cardiovascular Society
9 Fitzroy Square
London W1T 5HW
020 7380 1934
020 7388 0903
Mon – Thu 9.30am – 2.30pm
Assistant / Associate
- Assistant Healthcare Science Practitioner (Cardiology)
- Associate Healthcare Science Practitioner (Cardiology)
- Cardiac Physiologist
- Healthcare Science Practitioner (Cardiac Physiology)
- Clinical Scientist (cardiology)
- Academic within Healthcare Science (Cardiology)
Joint with BCS
- Joint with BCS to gain BCS membership benefits.
- Any ordinary member or fellow can apply.
- Any individual whose job title or academic role is not listed in the other membership member criteria e.g. (list not exhaustive)
- STP student
- Paramedic, manufacturing industry, nurse
- Student cardiographer
- Currently enrolled on the Practitioner Training Programme (Cardiology/Respiratory)
- Proof of enrolment may be required
- Awarded by SCST (on application or through nomination) in recognition of achievement and contribution to the profession.
- It is for those who demonstrate a commitment to advancing standards, strategic leadership and best practice.