The Annual General Meeting of the members of The Society for Cardiological Science & Technology will be held this coming Friday, 14th May.
The agenda for the meeting can be found here
At the meeting members will have the opportunity to:
- Find out about SCST’s operations and finances
- Ask questions about the operations and finances of SCST
- Speak about any items on the agenda
Members will be asked to vote to:
- Accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting (Minutes 2020)
- Accept the annual report (Trustees Report)
- Accept the annual financial statements and the auditor’s report (Accounts)
- Appoint and pay an auditor
There will also be a series of presentations from representatives of the four countries aimed at highlighting the challenges we face with regard to the cardiac science workforce and ensuring that it is fit for the future.
The meeting is free to members of SCST. We would however ask that you register for the event in advance.
Registration is possible via the following link: AGM Registration