Due to concerns with the recent rise in COVID cases and the ongoing threat of industrial action by the National Rail Unions. The SCST council have taken the decision to move the NUM on Friday, 18th November to a virtual meeting.
With moving to a virtual session, the event has been reduced to an afternoon only meeting. As stated in earlier communications, the NUM this year will focus on our working lives ‘Past the Pandemic‘ with a particular focus on the ‘Resilience of the Workforce of Today, and Workforce Plans for the Future‘.
This is your opportunity to reflect and engage with colleagues from throughout the country. The application form to attend the NUM canc be found here (NUM Attendance Form)
We will be joined by the following guest speakers:
- Jennifer Williams – Pace4Life
- Teresa Durston – Clinical Network Manager NHSE/I
- Jane Lynch – STP Training Programme Director NSHCS
- Nathan Hall – Head of Physiological Science Transformation NHSE/I
- Johnny Lawrence – Development Coach
The full agenda can be found here. For members the SCST AGM will be held directly after the event at 16:30.
We look forward to seeing you on the day (virtually).