The SCST Cath Lab course is designed to introduce and support healthcare professionals who work within a Cardiac Catheter Laboratory.
The 2-day course will be delivered live online via a virtual classroom
The course is suitable for:
- All staff working within a Cardiac Cath Lab environment
- Associate practitioners in Cardiology looking to progress into the Cath Lab
- Trainee physiologists/Healthcare Science practitioners in Cardiology
- Trainee Healthcare Scientists in Cardiology
- Recently qualified cardiac physiologists who wish to consolidate and expand their knowledge
- Junior doctors, nurses, radiographers working in the Cath Lab or in acute medicine
- Newly appointed staff wanting a refresher to the Cardiac Cath lab environment
This course will introduce the fundamental foundation knowledge required when working in a cardiac catheter lab.oratory It is designed to give the candidate the confidence to work as part of the multi professional team within the cath lab environment, and give them the skills to understand the roles of all members of that team.
The 2-day online course will begin with the basic principles of adult coronary angiography exploring coronary arteries, catheters, pressures and pathology using a range of learning resources and case studies to support the learner in understanding a range of cases seen in a typical day in the lab.
To book your place today follow the LINK