The first of our Equivalence Sessions is open to both members and non-members. As always this is free to attend. The Equivalence Sessions are to be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday, 25th January @ 19:00 – Professional Practice
- Wednesday, 22nd February @ 19:30 – Scientific Practice
- Wednesday, 22nd March @ 19:30 – Clinical Practice
- Wednesday, 26th April @ 19:30 – Research & Development
- Wednesday, 24th May @ 19:30 – Clinical Leadership
If equivalence is a consideration for you, or you are in the process of applying, then the Equivalence Sessions are the thing for you. We will be joined by a series of guest speakers. These will range from physiologists who have undertaken the process, those who are currently undertaking the process as well as assessors from the interview panels and representatives from the Academy of Healthcare Science (AHCS) as well as other key members of associated groups and societies.
Application to join the Equivalence Sessions application form can be found HERE