After two successful runs of our Equivalence Sessions we are pleased to announce they are back for further run. As always this is free to attend for members, our first session ids again open to non-members.
The Equivalence Sessions are to be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday, 21st June @ 19:30 – Professional Practice
- Wednesday, 19th July @ 19:30 – Scientific Practice
- Wednesday, 20th September @ 19:30 – Clinical Practice
- Wednesday, 18th October @ 19:30 – Research & Development
- Wednesday, 15th November @ 19:30 – Clinical Leadership
If equivalence is a consideration for you, or you are in the process of applying, then the Equivalence Sessions are the thing for you. We will be joined by a series of guest speakers. These will range from physiologists who have undertaken the process, those who are currently undertaking the process as well as assessors from the interview panels and representatives from the Academy of Healthcare Science (AHCS) as well as other key members of associated groups and societies.
Application to join the Equivalence Sessions application form can be found HERE